Hope your Thanksgiving was great! We spent the first half with my family watching football and eating herb-roasted turkey breast, stuffing, cauliflower mash, roasted sweet potatoes, crispy green beans and bourbon pumpkin pie, then headed over to my in-laws for Round 2 with a deep-fried turkey, cider-brined pork roast, and even more stuffing, potatoes, sides and desserts.
To say I am full going into today is an understatement.
Chances are, if you hosted the big day yesterday, your fridge is probably loaded with some serious leftovers. But if turkey sandwiches for days aren’t your thing, you might find yourself wondering, what the heck do I do with all those Thanksgiving leftovers?
From using up potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and of course the turkey, I got you covered. Behold:
30+ Things to Make with Your Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Sweet Potato Biscuits from Home Cooking Memories
- Mashed Potato Cheese Soup from Noble Pig
- Sweet Potato Waffles from Comfortably Domestic
- Garlicky Mashed Potato Cakes from An Edible Mosaic
- Stuffing Frittata from Total Noms
- Stuffing Stuffed Mushrooms from Purely Consumed
- Deep Fried Stuffing from Pocket Change Gourmet
- Leftover Cranberry Sauce Muffins from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Chipotle BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders from Snappy Gourmet
- Leftover Cranberry Sauce Bread from Oh My Veggies
…and the main event: Turkey
- Sambal with Veggies, Eggs, Cashews and Rice and Turkey from The Spiced Life
- Turkey Butternut Tortilla Soup from Noble Pig
- Black Friday Turkey Sandwich Buns from Yankee Kitchen Ninja
- Turkey Alphabet from Noble Pig
- Turkey and Spinach Lasagna from Just Us Four Blog
- Turkey Picante Pie from Just Us Four Blog
- Leftover Turkey Cranberry Monte Cristo Sandwiches from Noble Pig
- Coconut Lime Turkey and Rice Soup from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Black Bean Turkey Burgers from Two Little Cavaliers
- Leftover Turkey Salad with Indian Spices from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Turkey Lasagna with Sage from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Turkey Gumbo from Steamy Kitchen
- Turkey and Guacamole Quesadilla from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Turkey and Walnut Salad with Cranberry Dressing from Barefeet in the Kitchen
- Rosemary Turkey Squares from Taste and Tell
- Mayo-Free Chicken (or Turkey!) Salad from Total Noms
- Chicken (or Turkey!) Pot Pie with Cheddar Crust from Total Noms
- Turkey and Biscuit Casserole from Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Classic Turkey Spinach Lasagna from Rhubarb and Honey
- Cranberry Pecan Turkey Panini from Home Cooking Memories
I’ll be back tomorrow with the November 2013 Monthly Roundup, but for now, enjoy your Friday and put those leftovers to great use!
Am I missing a crucial use of leftovers above? Leave me a comment below and let me know!
Happy Eating 🙂