I apologize for the lack of Thanksgiving menu items on my blog this week- that’s because I’ve been so busy prepping that I haven’t had a chance to whip up much in the meantime!
I do want to share what’s on the menu though- if you’re in a jam this late in the game, feel free to try any of these awesome tried and true recipes!
- Alton Brown’s Good Eats Roast Turkey (Thanks to my blogger pal Joanne for sharing this one- I can’t wait to devour this tomorrow!)
- Braised Leeks with Shallots and Wine (previously featured on my blog here)
- Ina Garten’s Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Brown Eyed Baker’s Bacon Onion Cheddar Biscuits (Thank you JeffStyle for the suggestion!)
- Risotto (based off my original recipe here)
My boyfriend’s brother and sister-in-law are bringing the Andouille stuffing and mashed potatoes, his mother is making her famous lumpia (delicious Filipino spring rolls that I LOVE), and my parents are bringing the pumpkin cheesecake, along with a large folding table (and tablecloth- thanks mom)! I am so excited to share this holiday with so many special people!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone 🙂
Happy Eating 🙂